You see so many people, so many cultures and creeds in India that it almost looks like India itself has her own world. So much diversities that moving from one corner in India to another will make you to experience complete transform in your surroundings, yet with so many diversities, it shares common interest ie. respect and belief for the Nation !

How can one be compelled to accept slavery? I simply refuse to do the master's bidding. He may torture me, break my bones to atoms and even kill me. He will then have my dead body, not my obedience. Ultimately, therefore, it is I who am the victor and not he, for he has failed in getting me to do what he wanted done.
                                                                                                                - Mahatma Gandhi







Tags: Independence Day celebrations,Independence Day 2011,Independence Day in all over India,Independence india,save the poor people in indai,Independence Day  sms,Independence Daymessages,Independence Day greetings,Independence Day scraps,Independence Day quotes,Independence Day celebrationssms(messages),greetings,wallpapers,scraps&Quotes.......

                                Happy Independence Day  2011 Celebrations
                                Happy Independence Day  2011 Celebrations
                                Happy Independence Day  2011 Celebrations